The Circle of Friends Award
from: Ale at Just be happy
Conditions to accept this award: list 5 things I love to do. :D super!!!
1.- I love to spend time playing and learning with the girls. It is awesome. I love their ingenuity and their wise way of looking at things simply. Also their imagination.
2.- I love spending couple time with my hubbie. It is nice to talk about things other than housework and the girls, as much as I love them. But chatting with him and laughing with him ... sigh!
3.- I love crocheting! and sewing! and anything that allows me to create something pretty!!!!!
4.- I love directing the choir/singing/playing music, in Church. I also love singing children's songs with my girls, cause by now they sing along too!!!!
5.- I love reading. I always have. I was a book worm when growing up and I still am, when I can
I pass it on to
Heather, at Hester's garden, cause she's my psychic twin! you are an awesome woman! and she was my first friend in the blogosphere
Ale already did it, but if she hadn't, I'd pass it on to her...
Libby, cause she's so kind and generous and creative and makes me remember there is such thing as good and caring souls in this world!
Dawn, cause she always makes me feel we are chatting over a cup of tea and a nice little thing on our needles every time I read her blog or her comments.
Tammie, cause she's got spunk! and is very open, sincere and nonjudgmental !
Glo, cause she's a regular firecracker! she does so much, and helps so many and is so fun!!!
Nuria, who is another of my missing sisters, all the way to the Península Ibérica!
Tanya, who is a wonderful teacher and a wonderful crafter!
Ashley, ballerina, crafter, wife, nurse to be, whew!!!! an amazing gal!
Hold on girls, not so fast... to these same girls I'm passing on the next award, which is
The conditions for this award:
1. You can only use one word to answer each of the following questions.
2. Offer this to your fellow bloggers
3. Alert them that you have given them this award.
4. Have fun!!!
Here we go!
1. Where is your cell phone? hip
2. Your hair? ponytail
3. Your mother? Mass
4. Your father? Mass
5. Your favorite foods? Italian
6. Your dream last night? weird!
7. Your favorite drink? water
8. Your dream/goal? skinny
9. What room are you in? Caffé
10. Your hobby? crochet
11. Your fear? faithless
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? earth
13. Where were you last night? work
14. Something that you aren't? Perfect
15. Muffins? chocolate
16. Wish List Item? abundant!
17. Where did you grow up? México
18. Last thing you did? sang
19. What are you wearing? Uniform
20. Your t.v.? old
21. Your pets? Fish
22. Friends? some
23. Your life? happy
24. Your mood? good
25. Missing someone? family
26. Vehicle? Mushu!
27. Something you're not wearing? Skirt
28. Your favorite store? BOOK!
29. Your favorite color? Pink
30. Last time you laughed? morning
31. Last time you cried? unknown
32. Best friend? husband
33. One place I go to again and again? Church
34. One person who emails you regularly? Ale
35. Favorite place to eat? Home
Last but not least
Got this from Ale as well, and I'm passing this on to all of you
1. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
2. List who gave the award to you and use a link to Cici's blog (or hyperlink).
3. List 10 things that make you happy.
4. Pass the award on to other bloggers and visit their blog to let them know!
here goes! (in no particular order whatsoever)
1.- Sharing a cup of coffee with a loved one
2.- Singing in the car with my girls
3.- Twirling my girls!
5.- Re- reading a loved book
6.- Finding a new author I love
7.- Figuring out a new stitch
8.- holding hands with Rodrigo while walking
9.- Finding new things in common with my dear friends
10.- Catching up with friends over a beer or a glass of wine... or two!
If any of you friends have given me an award and I have not acknowledged it, please remind me! I'm too absent minded for my own good!
Looking forward to see what you write!