Yaay! don't you wonder at the fact that for the first time in weeks I'm on time with this? yeah I know, you were biting your nails over it... will she? will she not?
I've been busy with two (read that, TWO) new "assignments": working with a small choir, slowly building it a bit stronger and getting ready for Xmas Eve services and Mass; and giving a cooking class for the school my girls attend.
I've been looking for resources on the web (free ones, because money is not abundant over here... rather on the scarce to non existent) and I found a very very good one, a course on Directing a choir. Wanna know the source?
The Later Day Saints. Thank you so much!!!!! it is a very complete, very instructional course that will help us a lot!
1. One week ago my nephew turned nine years old.. how time flies!.
2. _I wish I had known many of the things I know now when I was young.
3. Mama told me _to always act with the knowledge that God is watching me.
4. _Can we have a crochet/sewing/knitting/crafting fest, you and me?
5. Take your time , count your blessings, and notice the little things_.
6. For good or bad, this stage in life will pass!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a movie with my hubby, tomorrow my plans include work and Sunday, I want to wish you all a very happy, very fulfilling, very very good day!