Amazon suggestions

Crafting

I have been insanely busy these days and a small (VERY small) part of it has been crocheting. I have many WIPS, so I have not much to show you of my stuff. But I can tell you this much: I've already started working on my Christmas presents!

I wanted to show you the work of a very talented woman  whose adventures in knitting you can find in her blog, The Magic Pixie Knitter.  She makes wonderful things (her flickr page is a delight to browse) but what has recently blown my mind is this:

I mean, is it gorgeous or what????

Where do I start? I love the yarn, the color, the pattern, the execution!

Don't you wanna grab your needles and knit this beauty???????

I leave you with these lovely images, and hope to post some of my own soon!

happy weekend!

6 comments:

adrienne *+*(^_^) +*+ said...

wow.. thanks!! I can't wait to see your shawl too. (^_^)

marigold jam said...

That shawl is really lovely but No I have to admit I don't feel at all tempted to try it myself as I know I'd never never finish something so fine!

JAne x

Ashley said...

wow, that's gorgeous!

Alhana said...

Wow that shawl is gorgeous! I wish I could make something like that. Good luck, CT! I can't wait to see yours.

p.s. not on my Christmas presents but I'm working on an autumn birthday present. Trying to be a diligent girl too. :-D

Libby said...

That is gorgeous! When I saw the feed on my blog dashboard, I thought: "Wow, CT has been keeping secrets. When did she knit this beauty?!" Thanks for sharing.

Just be happy! said...

lovely, lovely!

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Amazon