Amazon suggestions

Another two in a day....





Do you detect a trend here?????

I told you that yesterday I received a bunch of books from Amazon, didn't I?

Well, I browsed them and am deligthed with my purchases (kinda reminds me of a post by The Waiter... yup, the same one from Waiter Rant- the blog AND the book).

I have already selected the projects from each book that I want to make for my family this Christmas.

From "Last minute patchwork and quilted gifts" I'll make the birds (only in blues) for my sister in law, four of them in blue and a couple a bit bigger. They lost two babies, and they have two sons, so I'll make the whole family for her to have in her room.

I'm making another set for my other sister in law, with one blue birdie, two pink ones and two big ones.

For the kids: I have already started a Teddy bear for each of the boys, and for the girls I am making a cloth doll.

For the babies: All the critters from Aranzi Aronzo are jumping up and down at me to make them! I still have to select which ones (I wanna make them all!) and switch the colors to bright ones, like the lizard in a very bright... pink!

I am also treating myself with Jennifer Chiaverini's novels. hehehehe! And making a pencil roll for myself. And finishing the scarves... and making matching scarves for bears and dolls...


i think I better leave the computer and get working! See ya!

3 comments:

Carol said...

Hola Citlali:
Estoy deseando ver esas labores terminadas, sobre todo la muñeca, que si es la que he visto en el otro blog, me encanta. Yo soy una apasionada de las muñecas, sobre todo de las de trapo, ya iré poniendo de nuevo las fotos de las muñecas que he hecho, aunque nunca consigo quedarme con alguna.
Me ha encanto conocerte y el recibir tu comentario, desde tan lejos, ha hecho que me entre ganas de continuar con el blog.

Un abrazo desde España.

CT said...

Hola Caro!
Mira, que si es la de Wee Wonderfuls, es exactamente esa. Desgraciadamente, debo hacer otra porque la que hice primero ya mis hijas se la apropiaron y está la pobre que parece "La muñeca fea" de Cri-cri! jajajajaja! pero pronto termino la siguiente para que la veas.. a mi tambien me encantan todos esos tipos de juguetes, y me divierto mucho haciéndolos! espero verte pronto de nuevo

Carolina said...

Hola Ctlali:
Vine a ver si la tenías ya, pero me imagino que no has tenido tiempo de hacerla, a lo mejor te pasa como a mí, yo necesito estar inspirada para hacerlas, por eso luego me resultan tan especiales. Tengo intención de hacer un tutorial-SAL de una muñeca, me imagino que para principios de años, intentaré acordarme de avisarte por si quieres hacerla.
Un abrazo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Amazon