Amazon suggestions

A new stash!


My husband is a bit wary now when I ask if I can come along when he does his errands in a city two hours away...

That usually means he'll end up spending HALF the day on MY errands, that will most likely be scavenger hunts for fabric, needles and yarn. Such was the way on Thursday. I am getting quite annoyed at the fact that yarn here is scarce, expensive and you cannot get natural fibers if your life depended on it, other than cotton. No wool, no alpaca, forget about any other more fancy stuff. And if you want to get circular needles, there's only ONE size. #6. 32". That's it. No dpn's, either

So I got my acrylic, poliester and cotton yarn, a new set of bamboo needles and some beads and started a scarf for my niece in pretty girly colors (beige, lavender, pink and peony) with pink beads that is comming out quite nice. The little lace gloves I was dreaming of will have to wait until I find a way to get needles from US, and maybe someday I'll be able to knit something soft, an alpaca sweater or something. One can always dream, right?

Meanwhile, I am drooling with the new books I got from amazon. Wanna know which ones?

Well, the latest shipment included:

Items:
  • 1 of: Crafting Cloth Dolls
    Sold by: Amazon.com, LLC
  • 1 of: The Quilter's Kitchen: An Elm Creek Quilts Novel with Recipes
    Sold by: Amazon.com, LLC
  • 1 of: Last-Minute Patchwork + Quilted Gifts
    Sold by: Amazon.com, LLC
  • 1 of: Aranzi Cute Stuff
    Sold by: Amazon.com, LLC
  • 1 of: Aranzi Aronzo Cute Dolls (Let's Make Cute Stuff)
    Sold by: Amazon.com, LLC
  • 1 of: The Winding Ways Quilt (Elm Creek Quilts Series #12)
    Sold by: Amazon.com, LLC


But they won't send needles to México!!! sob! sob!!!

I think I will start making a dent in my fabric stash, for birthdays and Christmas presents have to be made, regardless of dpn's and yarn (and time!) shortage.

It was sew good to let this out of my system!!!! see you around!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Amazon