Amazon suggestions

D'cha miss me? I'm baaack!

Hey! your favourite mexican is back! My laptop is ok, turns out trouble was caused by some changes a programer did when habilitating it for work in the office's network. Now it is fine, able to log to the net AND to the local office net. Bet I had you all bitting your nails with this exciting paragraph, didn't I?

Well, I'm back, and happy to be able to read all your blogs in the instants that I have free. I'm broke, as usual, overworked, up to my eyes in debt but for these moments, happy. I have my girls, my health (five cases of AH1N1 in my hometown so far), my family and some sweet surprises.

My friend Heather sent me a parcel a few days ago, and it arrived today! It was so nice to receive it, I could almost feel the hugs she sent me! thank you so much for cheering me up.



hehee! see where it came from? aaaall the way from the other side of the world...

and inside, prettily wrapped...

This beautifull magazine, and an even more beautiful photo of my friend Heather and her two girls (even if only one is visible!) and a bookmark! (she knows I read a lot!)

Thank you, Heather! it was just the thing to lift my spirits!


And a parting photo: my two girls. When did they grow up so much? Life is wonderful! Well, most of the time, at least.

Now, if only I could gather US$30,000 before the month ends and be able to pay my debt...

6 comments:

Alhana said...

Welcome back!!! :-D

Just Be Happy said...

Yes, you were missed my friend!
Don't worry about my pdf, take your time, I am not in a hurry.
Oh debt... I don't even want to think about it... having a baby also means having lots of medical bills to pay! lol
But as you said, what matters is that we are healthy and happy, right? :o)
Welcome back!

Libby said...

I'm glad you're back. I missed you!

Our class received our package from Mexico the other day. We participated in a symbolic monarch migration and we were so excited to received our special package. Be on the lookout for a post about that soon.

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha...good luck with the $30 thousand. if you find any please share your financial secrets with your loving readers.

(oh, and isn't heather just the best?!)

CT said...

Alhana: muchas gracias! me encanta volver a leer acerca de ustedes!

Alessandra: tell me about it! lol! most of my debt was amassed after my girls were born (not blaming them but my lack of financial prowess!)and yes, the best is to be healthy and together! It is so good to "see" you all again!

Libby: thank you! I missed you too! Isn't it cool about the monarch butterflies? wouldn't you like to visit the sanctuary?

Tammie: drat! I was hoping one of you would tell me the winning numbers for next Sunda's lotto! lol! If I win it, i'll go visit you all!!!!!

hester said...

Hi! It was fun to see the safely arrived parcel on your blog! Good old snail mail, hey?

Isn't debt the yuckiest thing? It seems you just pay some off and more turns up. One of life's big challenges.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Amazon