Amazon suggestions

I received my swap package!!!

Yay!!! I got my swap package today!!! Lovely Gwen, whom you can find at http://gwengoods.blogspot.com/ sent me these amazing yarns!!!

I love them all! The two Mini Mochi are to die for! And there's an alpaca, two merrily colourful mohair, a variegated wool that is begging me to become a neck warmer (all pinks and lovely rosie hues) and a super funky fun eye lash yarn that my girls tried to get away with!

Also some delightful tea that will be perfect for a crafty afternoon, and two pairs of earrings (oh they are so marvellous! I love them!) like the ones in her shop! Go check it out! She has made some really cool stuff!

Thank you so much, Gwen!!!! You are so cool!

Enviado desde mi oficina móvil BlackBerry® de Telcel

4 comments:

Libby said...

I know your day was made! I especially like those two round skeins at the bottom. Very vibrant and unique!

Just Be Happy said...

yay!
I'm happy for you, what an awesome package you got!

Unknown said...

Ka-ching! She did good! Swaps are so much fun!

gwengoods said...

I am glad you like it! I am working with mine right now!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Amazon