Amazon suggestions

Happy and hooking!

But before I show you how my stuff looks on a very cool, very nice SIL of mine, here's a pic of my very goofy, very adorable Lil'J, aka Little Helper... she's wearing a very battered old hat of mine that they use to play dress up. I couldn't make her leave it at home, but I love the whole "Paddington bear" look of her!


hehehe! so here you go, some photos from the "Photo Session" last night at my SIL's (you rock!!!!)


And she claimed she did not look good in photos!!!







We had a lot of fun, as you can probably tell from her expressions. :D I swear, I don't know how that woman does it! everything she wears looks good! LOL!

well, check out my Etsy shop where I have listed these items... more soon to come! I'm addicted!!!

6 comments:

Alhana said...

Your SIL is an awesome model, are you really exchanging her for a non-smiling foam mannequin?!
I like that shawlette sideways better and love that yarn you used! <3

Just Be Happy said...

I think you shouldn't exchange her for a foam mannequin either!
LJ looks too cute, that picture made me smile!

Libby said...

Your sister-in-law is gorgeous. And, yeah, you can tell her I said so. She is a great model for your items, too. And let's not forget the little one. Paddington is right, but if you put a big flower on the side of that hat, she could be "Blossom." Do you know that show? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHM6dTn5om0

Jane said...

Beautiful items. You have been busy!

Alhana said...

Libby is right, LJ is wearing one of Blossom's hats!! :-D

Kar said...

Love all the items you made! Gorgeous! And your SIL is a keeper!

Your little "Paddington" is way too cute! I agree with Libby about putting a big pretty flower on the hat and she would be beyond adorable.

Have a great day!
xxxx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Amazon