Amazon suggestions

The day after Xmas...

I have made my next years resolutions. Not on New Years Eve. Not on NewYears Day. On the day after Christmas.

I WILL start making my presents in January. Making, mind you. Not buying. And I WILL finish the teddy bears I was supposed to give my nephews and the dolls I was going to make for my nieces. And judging from the eyes my nieces made at the play kitchen my parents gave my girls, I will throw some small aprons, chef hats and mits. I am alreay picturing them! so cute!!!!!

I WILL work out, at least three times a week. And watch what I eat.

I WILL learn how to knit socks. I am terrified of them, and since I got a set of dpn's this Christmas, I have no excuses.

I WILL pay my debts. Maybe i should move this to the top of the list. I simply have no peace of mind knowing I owe such a big ammount.

I WILL fulfill that childhood dream of mine. Gosh, I feel so ashamed of myself for not living acording to it. It is this:

"I WILL LIVE SO THE LIVES OF THE PEOPLE AROUND ME
ARE BETTER BECAUSE I LIVED, BECAUSE
I WORKED TO MAKE THEM BETTER"

Can you believe I found a New Years resolution letter that I wrote when I was 9, andTHAT was the only item on it? why were we wiser then than now?

Merry Christmas and Happy New year!

1 comment:

hester said...

Oh my! That's a big list of resolutions. I wish you all the determination in the world and a Happy New Year! I am going to try and 1. Count my blessings and 2. not speak sharply to the children (or yell).

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Amazon