Amazon suggestions

The day after Xmas...

I have made my next years resolutions. Not on New Years Eve. Not on NewYears Day. On the day after Christmas.

I WILL start making my presents in January. Making, mind you. Not buying. And I WILL finish the teddy bears I was supposed to give my nephews and the dolls I was going to make for my nieces. And judging from the eyes my nieces made at the play kitchen my parents gave my girls, I will throw some small aprons, chef hats and mits. I am alreay picturing them! so cute!!!!!

I WILL work out, at least three times a week. And watch what I eat.

I WILL learn how to knit socks. I am terrified of them, and since I got a set of dpn's this Christmas, I have no excuses.

I WILL pay my debts. Maybe i should move this to the top of the list. I simply have no peace of mind knowing I owe such a big ammount.

I WILL fulfill that childhood dream of mine. Gosh, I feel so ashamed of myself for not living acording to it. It is this:

"I WILL LIVE SO THE LIVES OF THE PEOPLE AROUND ME
ARE BETTER BECAUSE I LIVED, BECAUSE
I WORKED TO MAKE THEM BETTER"

Can you believe I found a New Years resolution letter that I wrote when I was 9, andTHAT was the only item on it? why were we wiser then than now?

Merry Christmas and Happy New year!

1 comment:

hester said...

Oh my! That's a big list of resolutions. I wish you all the determination in the world and a Happy New Year! I am going to try and 1. Count my blessings and 2. not speak sharply to the children (or yell).

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Amazon