Amazon suggestions

Craft update!

Hello peeps! How are you?Tomorrow is the first Advent Sunday, and that means a bit less than a month is left until Christmas. I'm only making a few presents this year, and here's a quick craft update:

Far left: knitted scarf for Dad. No frills, no fringe, four-ish feet long. Its meant to be worn under his jacket. Made in a gorgeous natural colored Blue Sky Alpacas bulky yarn, that I must say I loved working with! 50% wool, 50% alpaca. Progress: 99% done. Weaving in ends to do.

Center, down: crocheted scarf for mom. Yesterday she admired a scarf I had made for my SIL so I decided to add two scarves (if I manage to finish them in time!), one in melons and one in caramels (center, up) this is a pattern that I enjoy very much. 100% cotton, sport weight. Progress: about 5% of the first scarf.

Right: commissioned knitted scarf. Told you about it before ;D made in Vanna's Baby. Progress: 40%. I really like how this one looks!

How are your projects going?

Enviado desde mi oficina móvil BlackBerry® de Telcel

3 comments:

Ashley said...

They look great! I haven't started my gift making yet.

Libby said...

Your scarves are so beautiful. The ones on the far left and right look so cozy, and I love the color and stitches on the one in the middle.

I haven't done any holiday crafting. I did make a reversible fleece scarf that I'm thinking of giving away but I don't know to whom yet.

Nurse License Protection said...

Beautiful scarves! I love your color selection, they look just perfect.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Amazon