Amazon suggestions

um... I might have learned my posies wrong...

But aren't Forget-me-nots supposed to be blue?


Yeah, sort of like this... super blue.
Or even sweet little bunches of light blue...




Shy, sweet little  blue things...




oh.... they ARE? blue??? all of them???
Can you tell me then, why did I sow some seeds of Forget-me-nots and instead of the blue little snips of heaven I got .....


PINK?
ORANGE?
and WHITE????

LOL!!!!!!


LOL! they are cute! and kind of exotic, and I don't have a clue what they are, but they are NOT forgetmenots and I am a bit -kind -of-sad-but-i -like-them-anyway. I went to the store and they said the company that makes the seed packets sometimes has commited those blunders... They offered another package, but it only would yield more pink and orange and white flowers, since it is the same batch. I thanked them and went home to my pretty little impostors instead.

Does it happen to you too????? or is it only me that manages to get into this kind of situations????

7 comments:

Marigold Jam said...

I have never had that happen I have to say. Those flowers are called antirhinums or snapdragons and are very pretty but no definitely not forget-me-nots! You can gently squeeze the base of the flower to make them open and close their "moths" should you feel so inclined!

Jane

Marigold Jam said...

Oops that should be their moUths not moths! Sorry.

Ashley said...

They look a lot like snapdragons to me. I used to love "snapping" their mouths as a child.

CT said...

Jane: Thanks! My girls love all the different colors, and when I showed them the trick" to make them open their mouths, they were delighted!

Ash: both my kids are loving it too! :D hehehe! for that, I'm glad I got the "wrong" seeds!

Rudee said...

They're beautiful! Lucky you.

hester said...

Forget-me-nots are pretty but snapdragons are much more fun!

CT said...

Rudee: thanks! they ARE lovely!!!!hehehehe!

Heather: The giggles of my little girls prove it! LOL!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Amazon