Amazon suggestions

I.AM.FRUSTRATED.

I cannot believe how hard it is to get good yarn in here!!!! ok, I tried to recycle a la Laughing Purple Goldfish but... no luck. No good sweaters that are recyclable. I tried to get some Lion Brand Cotton Bamboo from the national distributor (she claims she is) but

SHE HAD NEVER HEARD OF IT (EGADS!)

Can you believe it? one has only to go to the Lion Brand website to see all those drool inducing, luscious yarns... there's the bamboo! there's the cotton! the wool!

Nope. She only has ACRYLIC.

I mean, there's nothing wrong with it, but it is annoying when it is your one and only option...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!


There. That's (partially) out of my system. Now, to brood on. ta-tah!

On a considerably more cheerful note... check out the incredible bag at The Pond! this woman is cool! it turned out very nice!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Amazon