Amazon suggestions

Not MIA!

I have not posted or read my favourite blogs in ever so long, so I am catching up on my reading today!!!

I just finished two scarves, one of them my first try at color change in knitting (yaay!) resulting in a super pretty scarf in dark grey, ligth gray and red (the colors of my little girl's school) with a very very simple color block pattern (different widths at the beginning and end, same width blocks in between) that resulted in my hubbie and some of my friends asking for scarves in the same color combo!

plus, I am halfway through scarf no. 3 in earth tones. Also beginning scarf no. 4 in pinks and purples (one for moi!). Plus half way through a cabled toddler sweater....


Phew!!!! made me tired only putting it in writting! gotta go!

2 comments:

kraftykash said...

Your scarves are so nice! I bet they ar warm in the winter!

CT said...

quite warm, really! lol! I am glad you like them

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Amazon