Amazon suggestions

A tale of some (P)interest

Oh Pinterest! How do I love thee? Let me count the ways...

I am guilty of spending hours that should be devoted to sleep poring  over all the lovely crafts and foods and clothes that you tantalizingly wave in front of my eyes...

I'm guilty of watching and pinning and hoarding ideas and inspiration and doing little... Until now.

I'm having a Pinterest loaded holiday! From decorations 
(Half finished stocking for a non existing mantle) 

To Nativity sets: 
(First attempt, I'm on my second set now)

To gift wrapping 


To food!


I'm afraid this that was an attempt to justify the thousands of pins in my boards will only result in a greater motivation to stroll around that world! 

Just wait till I show you what I've planned for my tree! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Amazon